Aims and Scopes:
The Journal of Civil Engineering, Science and Technology (JCEST) is a biannual (April and September), open-access and peer-reviewed e-journal for publication of original research articles, review articles, and short communication on scientific and novel studies on recent research and developments that significantly contributes to the national and international Civil Engineering, Science and Technology community.
It is of our greatest hope that various topics in JCEST can stir the interest of our readers so that the articles published in this journal can ultimately inspire more groundbreaking research and findings that can be published JCEST. JCEST welcomes manuscripts that may open new endeavors to new areas and frontiers of scholarly studies in the following topics (but not limited to):
- Structural Engineering and Construction Materials
- Highway and Transportation Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Waste Management
- Construction Management and Building Services
- Other relevant and related Civil Engineering areas and topics
Types of Article:
Original Article,Review Article and Short Communication
Quality Control Mechanism:
The journal practises double-blind peer review process.
One volume two issues per year (April and September)
Article Subscription Fee:
Free open access
Publication/Article Processing Fee:
MyJurnal (Journal Management System)
Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ)
Focus & UDL edge Beta
This website and all articles published are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.